Last updated: June 19, 2018
- LGP is a wholesale only company (B2B).
- We do not sell to retail consumers or solicit business directly from retail consumers (Not B2C).
- This is not an e-commerce website. No business is transacted directly though this website.
- No login credentials are necessary to browse this website; therefore no personally identifiable information is requested by us in order for you to browse this website.
- If you choose to use the “Contact Us” form, then you may enter your name, email address, subject reference and a brief comment in order to utilize this function. The act of using the Contact Us form is an affirmation on your part granting us permission to have such information in order to interact with you for your inquiry. You are additionally granting us permission to add your details to our contact list so we may send you information related to our goods and services in the future.
- If you choose to use the “Catalog Request” form, then you may enter your name, email address, mailing address and a brief comment in order to utilize this function. The act of using the “Catalog Request” form is an affirmation on your part granting us permission to have such information in order to interact with you for this request. You are additionally granting us permission to add your details to our contact list so we may send you information related to our goods and services in the future.
- If you would like us to remove your details from our contact list (to the extent permissible by USA law. for example: If we commence any actual business together, then we must keep records of those transactions by law) then please feel free to contact us via email at any time at: [email protected]
- This website (lgpltd.com) utilizes Cloudflare.com for DNS and security related services. DNS records held at Cloudflare enable us to provide a secure connection. It is our understanding that Cloudflare.com does not store personally identifiable information related to users who browse LGP’s website (the cookie it utilizes is called: __cfduid). They set this cookie to identify your device as trusted. You can find out more information specifically about this cookie using the link: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-Cloudflare-cfduid-cookie-do-
- This website also utilizes the PHPSESSID This is also necessary for the normal functioning of the website for such things as preserving the user session state across page requests. Our understanding is that we do not capture any personally identifiable information given the manner in which the website utilizes this cookie.
- This website also utilizes the wpsc_customer_cookie_e33b46c7d22eeaf61dcad12e896c8319 This is also necessary for the normal functioning of the website. Our understanding is that we do not capture any personally identifiable information given the manner in which the website utilizes this cookie as we do not use a fully functioning shopping cart.
- As of June 8, 2018, lgpltd.com has disabled any connection/cookies known to us and under our control required to use Google Analytics. Prior to June 8, 2018 we had not actively utilized Google Analytics but the website’s connection/cookies to utilize this service were enabled.
- As of June 8, 2018, we have disabled (to the extent known to us and under our control) this websites use of any cookies which are not necessary for the functioning of the website going forward. Prior to June 8, 2018. we had not actively utilized such cookies although the site was enabled to do so.
- Changes to This Policy: We may change this Policy and/or our data collection, handling of personal information and management practices or other terms and conditions at anytime. We reserve the right to update changes to this Policy statement at anytime. If we make material changes, we will indicate at the top of this statement when it was most recently updated.
Links To/From Other Web Sites / 3rd Party ISP’s and Other Programs: Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by LGP. You may have also visited a 3rd. party website before entering/searching for the lgpltd.com URL and therefore your landing on our website may have been tracked by the previous website or a 3rd party linked to their website.
Additionally, your internet service provider (ISP) and or internet browser may interact with its developer/provider (some examples being Google/Google Chrome, Bing, Verizon, Spectrum) in a way that provides some data to such ISP or developer. You may also be utilizing various anti-spam/anti-virus programs that interact with their providers/developers.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any such third party websites, ISP’s, developers or other application services. You further acknowledge and agree that LGP shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such 3rd party web sites or services.
- “Content, Contents”means the text, documents, information, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, , video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features, and other materials that are stored or otherwise available on the Website.
- The Contents of this website are intended for informational purposes only. Although we exercise reasonable efforts to ensure its quality and accuracy, there might be errors, or the information provided may not be complete, current, or applicable to your particular situation. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in such Content. We also reserve the right to make corrections/changes at any time.
- This Website and its Content is the sole and exclusive property of LGP GEM LTD. (LGP) or its licensors. LGP and its licensors retain all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) in the Website and its Content. The Website is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, unfair competition, and other laws of worldwide, through the application of local laws or international treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of this Website may violate such laws.